Since Amazon launched its affiliate marketing program in 1996 that went global, several other affiliate programs have popped up in the form of low or high ticket affiliate programs and now we can barely put a number to them.
Amazon is a conversion monster, but commissions earned from promoting products on Amazon and several other affiliate programs are often low.
In this post, we will be discussing a list of some of the highest paying affiliate programs you can join and make big bucks from small conversions.
What Are High Ticket Affiliate Programs?
High ticket affiliate marketing programs are simply programs where affiliate marketers can earn as high as $1000 to $30,000 from a single sale.
These earnings can come in the form of recurring monthly or yearly commissions or from sales from up-sell offers at the back end of a sales funnel.
High ticket programs are no far from the standard affiliate marketing programs. The only difference is the commission earned which is exactly why we always signed up in the first place.
Now, you may be wondering how difficult it would be to sell a product that will pay you hundreds or thousands of dollars in commission.
The truth is that earning from these high ticket programs is not as demanding as you may think.
With high ticket offers, you need just a few sales to earn a decent amount of commissions while you will need a massive amount of sales to earn the same amount of commissions with standard affiliate marketing.
For example, you will need to make a hundred sales of a product with a $10 commission in order to earn a thousand dollars, while you need just 10 sales of a product with a $100 commission to earn a thousand dollars.
If you promote your affiliate links smartly, you can start receiving those big commissions as quickly as humanly possible.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at ten high ticket affiliate marketing programs you could benefit from.
Builderall is an online marketing platform that connects business owners and merchants all over the world to prospective clients.
Its marketing features make it a big hub for those interested in having an online presence for their business or for those wanting to take their brand to another level and in line with this, the need for affiliates came up.
The Builderall affiliate marketing program offers affiliates a mouthwatering 100% commission on every first sale. Subsequently, the commission earned in the second month and upwards is 30%, provided that the customer remains a paid customer.
It also has a two-tier affiliate structure where affiliates earn 30% monthly recurring commissions from every sale the affiliates they refer makes, starting from the second-month subscription payments the customers their affiliates bring in makes.
- The commission is quite attractive when compared to other affiliate marketing programs.
- Builderall gives incentives to dedicated affiliates. For example, if an affiliate pulls in 100 leads, he would earn a bonus of $500 which would be put into car savings.
- If an associate brings in a client, the affiliate at the top of the lead earns an additional 30% commission.
- To earn more, affiliates have to keep a tab on clients and ensure they keep using the platform.
- Like most other affiliate programs, the Builderall affiliate program is free to join. But to make the most out of the program, you will need to be a paid subscriber yourself.
2. WP Engine.
The WP Engine is a service hosted by the king host, WordPress. It is one of the best hosting services that WordPress has come up with so working as an affiliate for the service isn’t as tasking as one would expect.
The affiliate program is hosted by ShareASale and the commission rate for a single referral is $200 which is the least an affiliate can earn. The rate goes up if a lead results in the purchase of a yearly plan.
- WP Engine pays as much as $800 to $2,000 to affiliates depending on the plan purchased by the referral.
- Besides the commission paid, the host gives bonuses for a significant amount of leads.
- The cookie deposited remains relevant for as long as 180 days.
- Affiliates must be signed up on ShareASale.
3. SEO Powersuite.
We all know the power of SEO and how everything on the internet answers to its call. The SEO Powersuite is a platform that caters to all campaign needs and its affiliate program is hosted by the very popular Clickbank affiliate network.
SEO Powersuite offers affiliates a good commission rate of 33% on all sales made. Additionally, affiliates, as well as clients, can make use of the variety of tools available on the platform.
- Affiliates earn an average of $90 to $150 on each sale.
- The site has a reasonable cookie window of 90 days.
- SEO Powersuite is one of the numerous SEO tools so the competition is pretty over the bar.
Getresponse is an email marketing software company that has several marketing plans for business owners.
Affiliates signed up on the platform can earn commissions by promoting any or all of these plans. For every plan, the affiliate earns 33% of the subscription fee so for email marketing, the commission earned is within a range of $5 to $149 monthly.
The enterprise plan, which is the highest, can pull in a commission of over $250 in a month.
Getresponse also has a bounty affiliate program where affiliates can earn a one time commission of $100 from every paid customer that sign up through them, regardless of the package they subscribed to.
- Affiliates can earn commissions from clients who also bring in leads.
- Payments can be made via check or PayPal.
- The cookie window is a 120-day shelf life which is impressive as opposed to many other programs.
- The program has a dashboard that shows affiliates a transparent stat on all that goes on in their account.
- Getting your payments from every sale made can take up to 3 months.
Hubspot is another digital marketing software designed to help business owners derive sales. The platform contains numerous products that affiliates can promote and earn from in return.
The commission earned on a Basic plan is $250. For every Professional plan purchased, the affiliate responsible earns $500 and that can be doubled up to $1,000 on an Enterprise plan.
- Hubspot has a 90-day cookie window.
- The least commission earned is $250 which means that even with one sale per month, payments can be cleared off.
- Customers must remain on the platform for a minimum of 60 days for the commission earned to be paid. If the customer leaves before the completion of the 60 days, the affiliate does not earn from such lead.
Clickfunnels is one of the popular high ticket affiliate programs on the block.
The services they offer brands and business owners are non-negligible so there is always a ready market for affiliates who decide to promote the platform.
The Clickfunnels affiliate program lets affiliates earn as much as 40% recurring commissions per month per user, for as long as they remain on a monthly payment plan. Clickfunnels has a range of products and it’s split up as follows
Clickfunnels Starter Plan costs $97 per month, and the affiliate commission is 40%
Clickfunnels Enterprise Plan costs $297 per month, and the affiliate commission is 40%
Funnel Scripts costs $497, it’s a one-time payment and affiliate commission is 40%
DotCom Secrets Book has a maximum commission of $197.60 attached to it.
FunnelHacker Cookbook is FREE but has a 3 part funnel with a maximum potential commissions of $144.80
108 Proven Split Test Winners Book is FREE but has a 6 part funnel with a maximum potential commissions of $967
- Getting leads for Clickfunnels does not require so much effort.
- If an affiliate hits 100 leads he would begin to receive up to $1000 monthly.
- Affiliates have no fear of being cheated as the process is transparent.
- It takes 45 days for payments made to be cleared off to avoid requests for refunds.
Clickbank is one of the biggest affiliate marketing networks with thousands of affiliate programs and currently boasting over 200 million customers. They host a wide range of products that allows affiliates to promote whatever they want comfortably.
Many Clickbank products come with recurring monthly commissions and some are with automatic up-sell offers through which affiliates can earn several hundred or over a thousand dollar commissions from a single customer.
You can check out this useful guide on Clickbank affiliate marketing.
- Payment can be received via check, Payoneer, direct deposit, or wire transfer.
- Affiliates can also sign up as vendors on the platform.
- The commission rates can go from 75% to 100%
- As a result of the crowd on the platform, substandard products sneak their way into the different niches.
8. Shopify Plus.
Shopify has an affiliate program that allows partners to promote any of their plans. The standard plans earn a commission of about $58 but since we are concerned with high ticket affiliate programs, we would be looking at the biggest plan, Shopify Plus.
- The Shopify Plus account has a fixed commission rate of $2,000.
- You can earn from the affiliate program, the partner program, or both.
- As long as the commission earned is over $25, Shopify can pay affiliates twice a month.
- Getting customers to buy a Shopify Plus account requires a lot of effort and convincing.
9. Liquid Web.
Liquid Web has arguably one of the highest commission rates for affiliates. They pay affiliates a whopping rate of 150% on every sale made. This puts the minimum earning at $150 and there are higher plans.
- The cookie dropped in the client’s browser remains valid for 90 days.
- Liquid Web offers a bonus of 50% if the customer purchases a prepaid plan.
- Hosting credits are given to affiliates for referrals made.
- There are few marketing options available to affiliates.
10. CJ Affiliate Program.
CJ Affiliate, formerly known as Commission Junction, has been around for over 20 years. Within these decades, the platform has no doubt, done well for themselves. Having hosted over 3,000 merchants, the platform has big brands as well as small ones and has to its name.
They have a wide range of offers in different niches which includes but not limited to gaming and credit card affiliate programs.
And apart from high ticket sales, they also pay using the pay per lead affiliate marketing commission structure.
- The least an affiliate can earn on the platform is $50. Commissions go higher than that.
- The program uses real-time monitoring to track all earnings and relay it to affiliates.
- Affiliates have the luxury of promoting a wide range of products.
- The user interface is not as simple as what is obtainable on other affiliate programs. This is perhaps, the reason for most of the negative reviews the platform receives.
There you go!. Ten high ticket affiliate marketing programs you can earn from even if you are an affiliate marketing beginner.
However, some of them are only open to people from the age of 18. Another challenge you may face is the location barrier. Not all of these programs are available in every country.
Being an affiliate on one program doesn’t restrict you from having an account with other programs. Once you have a vibrant audience, you just need to go ahead and promote whatever resonates with them. If you are yet to build one, then this piece should get you working straight away.